[AG-TECH] Backwards compatibility bug AG3.1 -> AG3.0.2?

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Wed Dec 19 07:44:34 CST 2007

Hello everyone!

I recently tried to setup mixed operation of AG3.1 and AG3.0.2 where the
server was running on AG3.0.2 and
clients where running partially on AG3.0.2 and AG3.1. The problems I
encountered occured with removal of files from the data store
with AG3.1 clients as well as removal of SharedApplications from the
server with AG3.1 clients. The appropriate log excerpts
are attched in the two text files. Furthermore startup of
SharedApplications don't seem to work however I couldn't find out
the problem so far, as no exception is thrown.

I think the removal issues are bugs with backwards compatibility (I am
sure of it with the file removal, not so sure with SharedApplication
removal)

I used the latest CVS code checked-out today at noon CET.

Best Regards
Michael