[AG-TECH] Realtek HD compatible RAT

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 03:28:09 CST 2007

Hi,

The Realtek does allow you to have two inputs and two outputs - you have to enable multi-stream playback from the Realtek control panel.  This may only be on later models (mine is an ALC882).

Anyway, the important thing is that this works now, so great work and thanks!

Andrew :)

Research Computing Services,
Manchester Computing,
Kilburn Building,