[AG-TECH] Realtek HD compatible RAT

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 16:14:51 CST 2007

Hi,

Great work - just tested on my home PC.

Will this code go in to the SUMOVER repository?

One thing I was wondering was if you could have a selection of input and output devices?  I don't know if it would actually work, but it might then allow Rat to be used with Webcam microphones...

Also, the HD sound cards allow multiple paths - a selectable input and output device should allow you to configure based on these paths (again I think this is the case, but I haven't tried out what actually happens here).

Andrew :)

Research Computing Services,
University of Manchester,
Oxford Road,