[AG-TECH] VPScreen Error Message

Lassi Ylikojola lapeyl at uwasa.fi
Sun Dec 9 11:08:36 CST 2007

Hi !

from VPCscreenProducerService.py:
             #
             # Fill in the user profile if it exists (it should always)
             #
             if self.profile:
                 options.append('-E')
                 options.append(self.profile.email)
                 options.append('-L')
                 options.append(self.profile.location)
                 options.append('-P')
                 options.append(self.profile.phoneNumber)
                 options.append('-A')
                 options.append(self.profile.publicId)

So check that You have filled VenueClient Profile with name,
email,location and phone number at least.

Maybe this code would need some sort of check that fields needed are
filled and not empty.

Anyway filling full user info on VenueClient worked for me on linux fedora 8

Lassi