[AG-TECH] Argonne bridge down

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 1 11:50:42 CDT 2007

Headsup: anyone utilizing the LSU bridge will find multicast connectivity
odd as of this morning (last night). They've been moving our connections
between old I2 and NewNet and some of our multicast is NLR, etc. etc.

Currently I can see Argonne multicast and other sites (Antonio's, Lassi's,
etc. but not RIT's, etc. I don't believe everyone can see ours).

They're working on the problem with our NOC(s?). Just a heads up for anyone
who was reliably using LSU's bridge (recently).

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.