[AG-TECH] ExtendedVideoProducer question

John Toenjes UIUC jtoenjes at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 19:04:44 CDT 2007

I don¹t know why it happens, but it has happened to me as well. It always
was a problem when plugging a camera directly into the Firewire port on the
PC. When I go into the DFG1394 and then into the Firewire port, everything
is fine.

So, it¹s not just you.

Sincerely,

John
--
John Toenjes
Assistant Professor and Music Director
jtoenjes at uiuc.edu
(217) 265-0359

President, International Guild of Musicians in Dance
http://www.dancemusician.org