[AG-TECH] onboard audio

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Thu Apr 12 17:33:28 CDT 2007

My apologies, it was me being silly (and forgetting a silly smiley ;-> ) -
High Definition is official; appearances are half-duplex.

If there isn't a need to input electrical signals and a built in monaural
microphone is satisfactory, the Phoenix Audio Duets act as complete
soundcard replacement with good sound  quality.  This has resolved problems
for us time and again.  Using the Duet we don't experience crashes with any
greater frequency than we do with legacy supported sound cards.

Joe

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192