[AG-TECH] Video capture cards

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:14:01 CDT 2007

Has anyone else noticed if the PV-149 4-port video capture cards are going
out of stock or being end-of-lifed?  BlueCherry seems to be the main vendor
of these and are out of stock on them presently.  Are there other suppliers
that AG-people have used?

Has another low-cost replacement emerged? ( $140 - $200 range)

I might be able to get my hands on the PV-149Pro (newer chipset) for a
price.  Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192