[AG-TECH] Windows XP dual Hauppauge Registry hack

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 09:17:18 CDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> I've been googling for a few days trying to find the registry hack to
> enable 2 Hauppauge WinTV cards to be used in an XP based system. A few
> threads ago somebody replied saying they got it to work. Could that
> person privately reply with what the registry hack entails?

Assuming you meant me, I hadn't replied as I didn't know the specifics beyond
"search the registry for what they appear as to applications".  I've only ever
used them for testing with Insors, and it copes with the existence of three
cards with the same identifier.

But they should "work" without the hack for most applications.  It just makes
it a little tricky to select the one you want.

jh

--
"The average PhD thesis is nothing but a transference of bones from one
  graveyard to another."                              -- J Frank Dobie