[AG-TECH] update - AG3 for Debian/Ubuntu

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:43:02 CDT 2007

	Chris,

	You sir, are a star :) Thank you so much for looking into this. I
noticed too that over the weekend that etch is the new stable release of
Debian. I hope that won't cause too many problems, not that I'm
upgrading my Sarge machines just yet.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111