[AG-TECH] Bridges for Tokyo .. call for help

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:40:38 CDT 2007

	Hi all,

	I have a participant in Tokyo, Japan that is trying to connect to an
AG3 venue (on the NCSA lobby no less). They don't see any bridges listed
at all. It would be nice if it were possible to manually add a bridge,
but sadly not. Does anyone know why there might not be bridges available?
	Also, they cannot connect to the NCSA lobby via AG2, nor to either of
my venue servers with either AG2 or AG3. We've been able to Skype call,
so basic network connectivity doesn't seem to be at fault.
	Any hints would be appreciated. :)

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111