[AG-TECH] Shared Desktop v.02

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Fri Sep 29 17:01:03 CDT 2006

Hey All,

I've just finished updating my Shared Desktop shared application.  Some of the important changes in
this version are:

* Added support for AGTk3
* Added ability to allow control for remote viewers
* Added ability to change listening ports
* Added support for x11vnc for linux vncserver and infrastructure to add others

This is a shared application that allows you to easily let other AG participants view and/or control
your local desktop.  This facilitates very basic sharing of anything you are viewing - PDF's,
powerpoints, spreadsheets, etc.

I've attached a screenshot of Shared Desktop in action....

You can download this software from
http://www.westgrid.ca/collabvis/research/projects/ace/shareddesktop.php

If you find any bugs, have any issues, suggestions, or would just like to get something off of your
chest - feel free to email ;-)

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca