[AG-TECH] AG 2.4 and 3.0 servers

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:43:01 CDT 2006

Thanks the reply Tom. Fortunately, I figured that out a few minutes
after sending the message ;) One more thing though, is the bridge3.py
config file the same as 2.4? Also, if I host a bridge for 3.0.2 will
the client automatically choose the local bridge or will it choose one
of the preconfigured unicast bridges?

--
Jeremy