[AG-TECH] About the VenueClientUI Update(IPv6) in AG3?

lgq liugq at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Sep 25 04:20:51 CDT 2006

Hi,

I think I have successfully make the ftp server support IPv6(In my
opinion,the ftp client supports IPv6 itself).

After adding a file, the status bar displays:"Transfer complete". And ,I
check out that the file does exists in the Data directory. But, the Data
list in the VenueClientUI can't update at once; when I enter the venue
next time, the Data list just updates.
The Services list has the same problem.

I know that the notification of the VenueClientUI is done through events
which are triggered on server-side.

What modifications I should make in order to make the "venueClientUI
update" support IPv6?

The Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology, Ministry of Education,
China
School of Computer Science, Beihang University
Beijing,100083, P.R.China
lgq <liugq at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn>
2006-09-25