[AG-TECH] Question regarding Jabber integration in AGtk3.0.2

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Sat Sep 23 01:45:17 CDT 2006

On 23/09/2006, at 1:37 AM, Jimmy Miklavcic wrote:

> Could some one tell me which version of Jabber was integrated into
> AGtk3.0.2. I'm trying to help some people at Creighton set up an AG
> node and their security people need to know.

Jimmy,

Its Bajjer-0.2.3 (from http://dsd.lbl.gov/Collaboratories/bajjer/
download.html)

A listing of all the technologies used in AG3 is available from:
	http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs.html

under the section "Current CVS Snapshot" - its really a list of
instructions to build AG3, but shows what goes into the making of the
AG3 package.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCiF/QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland