[AG-TECH] AG3: finding all the venues

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:28:10 CDT 2006

Gurchuran,

You can connect to the NCSA AG3 Venues at
https://venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8000/Venues/default
I'll talk to Tom about making our Institutional room a link to the NCSA
Venue Server.

myk

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec