[AG-TECH] International AG node demo?

Steven Eggerling seggerling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:13:16 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

We will be having some international visitors coming here sometime in the
next month or two in order to learn about how they can use Access Grid for
their own medical training/teaching purposes. We would like to give them a
demo locally in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, while connecting with one or two
international AG nodes.

We are looking for participation from nodes in Egypt and/or possibly
somewhere in Europe for this demo. If someone within this group of countries
feels interested in participating in a demo such as this, please feel free
to email me. This event will most likely occur on a Friday. I will let the
interested parties know the possible dates and times as soon as visit has
been scheduled.

Thanks.
--
Steven J. Eggerling