[AG-TECH] Please remove AG3 bridge at se88.ssees.ac.uk

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 30 15:34:21 CST 2006

The CVS RegistryClient.py can safely be used; there are no compatibility
issues with the released service.

As for whether you should use the CVS code, apply this rule of thumb:
If you are experienced enough to understand the code changes, and how to
apply them and remove them if necessary, and report problems that may
occur, you can use the CVS code.  Otherwise, please don't.  It
complicates our efforts in supporting the code when the user has
modified this or that code from what we would expect to see in a release.

Tom