[AG-TECH] Desktop Echo Cancellation speakers

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 25 15:55:57 CDT 2006

By the way, both of the mentioned devices are included in the hardware
reference on accessgrid.org:

http://www.accessgrid.org/hardware

You might find other hardware of interest there, too.

If you're using hardware not listed in the hardware reference, or have
comments about hardware already listed, don't hesitate to post them to
the site.  It all contributes to the value of the hardware reference,
making it easier for users to make decisions when building a node.

Thanks,

Tom