[AG-TECH] Desktop Echo Cancellation speakers

Mike Weaver weaver at er.doe.gov
Wed Oct 25 15:22:48 CDT 2006

Hi Doug,

We're using a Phoenix PC Duet Executive USB speakerphone
(http://www.phnxaudio.com/Duetexe.htm) in a recent PIG setup and it works
fairly well.  This was to replace a failed interface box to a regular
PolyCom speakerphone.

There are no drivers.  It's seen automatically as a USB sound card.  It runs
about $200 and is available from a number of resellers.  There is a cheaper
model, but this one allows connection of a cell or desk phone and can be
used for VOIP as well.

Mike Weaver