[AG-TECH] Desktop Echo Cancellation speakers

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Wed Oct 25 15:47:31 CDT 2006

Hi Doug,

We use a "cheap" one here that works great from Phoenix Audio (http://
www.phnxaudio.com). The specific one that might be handy in your
situation (ie: multiple mics) is the Duet Executive (http://
www.phnxaudio.com/Duetexe.htm). They are all USB and work nicely
under windows and mac (no driver install - just plug it in). The nice
thing about executive is that in addition to having the audio out
channel (so you can hook up external speakers to it), it also
supports ganging a bunch of these units together to cover a larger room.

Hope this helps....

TTYL
Many