[AG-TECH] SCGlobal 2006 Satellite Sites

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Thu Oct 19 10:01:37 CDT 2006

Hi All,

As you know, SC is rapidly approaching, and it is time to register,
test and prepare for SC Global 06.  We have an exciting program,
ranging from the use of AG technology in the medical field, the use
of AG technology for artistic pursuit and adventure, to the use of AG
Technology in  the real world, and much in between. New this year are
four interactive training sessions that aim to use the AG toolkit to
instruct potential local and remote sites on the installation process
for various shared apps/services.  Once again this year, we would
like all sites to highlight their  nation, state or institution
during a 'Parade of Nations' at the beginning of the program.

  Now is the time to register your node.  The Satellite Site
information and registration can be  found at:

http://scglobal2006.rcc.ryerson.ca/

Join us for what will once again be an exciting, informative SC
Global Showcase!

For more information, please contact the SC Global Committee at:
scglobal at sc06.supercomputing.org,

or one of the SC Global Remote Site Coordinators:

John Langkals, langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu (US Site Manager)
Paul Kuchar, Paul.Kuchar at manchester.ac.uk (European Site Manager)
Jason Bell, j.bell at CQU.EDU.AU (Asia-Pacific Site Manager)
Brian Corrie, bcorrie at sfu.ca (Canadian Site Manager)

  Thank you.  We look forward to seeing you.

  Many Ayromlou, Technical Producer SC Global'06