[AG-TECH] new AG3 install on FC5 hangs during Node Setup Wizard

Jim Miller millerjw at psc.edu
Tue Oct 17 13:30:21 CDT 2006

I just installed the AG 3.0.2 RPM's on a brand new FC5 box.  When I try
to launch the Node Setup Wizard, the splash screen hangs at "Start the
Node Service."  The machine is not currently using DHCP.  I have seen
some info regarding something about the /etc/hosts, but can't get to the
link where the solution was posted.  I'm really not sure if this is
indeed my issue, though I thought it a good place to start.

Thanks,
-Jim