[AG-TECH] A problem with video

Wayne L Fuller fullerw at unk.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:52:27 CDT 2006

We are using a Hauppauge WinTV USB2 to get the video to our computer, When
I look at the video through the program that came with it I get a full
picture, but when I connect to a venue I get less than a forth of the
picture showing.  I am sure it is something I am missing in the settings
so if anyone has a suggestion I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the
right time,
but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Wayne Fuller
Center for Distance Education
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Phone 308-865-8271