[AG-TECH] AGTK on Ubuntu

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 4 13:55:31 CDT 2006

I'd also like to point out that one solution to making things even easier,
by reducing the dependencies, is to work on getting the AG customizations
rolled back into those tools.

I don't think this is an effort Tom can do by himself, I'm helping with the
python web services stuff, M2crypto, and related items (because my project
has the same needs), but others could pick up some of these dependencies and
push the AG mods back into their distributions.

The net result would be fewer dependencies to include in the AG distribution
(which would be a very good thing for everybody).

Cheers,

--Ivan