[AG-TECH] AG single node hardware

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:23:28 CDT 2006

Patrick, I built a portable AG node from an earlier Supermicro board
that supports dual Intel Xeon 3.4 processors. I know its not the dual
core, but it has been working for stable for about two years now.
Combined with onboard audio, 3 WinTV capture cards and a quad Matrox
G200-MMS video card, even with a lot of video streams the system is
almost idle.

--
Jeremy