[AG-TECH] accessgrid.org documentation

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 00:38:45 CDT 2006

G'day All

I thought I would write to let you know that we (mainly Tom Uram) and
myself have been working on the accessgrid.org website documentation
section.

As you can see from http://www.accessgrid.org/documentation, the layout
has been restructured.

As can be seen by http://www.accessgrid.org/node/280, I have slowly
begun to move my Fedora Core 5 installation guide to accessgrid.org.

Some of the new features recently added include:

*	A TinyMCE wysiwyg module.  (You will need to enable it in 'my
account').  This makes editing documentation very simple and works well.

*	A img_assist module.  This assists with the uploading/previewing
and inserting of images.

We are still trying to improve the system and make it more usable, but I
would suggest having a look and if you are a document writer, try giving
this new system a go.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.