[AG-TECH] Use Unicast greyed out

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Mon Oct 2 12:55:25 CDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I tried to bridge a venue server from an insitution in Peru, but I wasnt
successful and I am not sure why (the "Use Unicast" option is greyed
out). I did that before for another venue server in the University of
Vigo, and everything went fine.

There are no errors shown on the Bridge Server Log. Any hints about
what's going on?

Thanx a lot in advance,
Kind regards.

PS: Even tough the bridge ports were closed.. and the traffic couldnt be
delivered.. shouldn the Use Unicast option be highlighted?. What is
needed for the Venue Client to detect de bridge?.

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)