[AG-TECH] Running shared apps / AGVCR_Launcher on OS X

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 2 09:43:16 CDT 2006

Hi Derek:

That's a known problem that is fixed in the latest AG3 release.  agpm
uses whichever python it was run with in the registration of the new
application, which in your case is python, not pythonw.  There are two
ways out of this:

- run agpm on the command line with pythonw
- modify ~/.AccessGrid/Config/ApplicationDatabase so that AGVCRLauncher
is started with pythonw instead of python

Tom