[AG-TECH] Weekly Test Meeting

Wesley Skoczen wesley.skoczen at sheridanc.on.ca
Wed Nov 22 15:21:10 CST 2006

I will be available if anyone needs help. I will run 2.4. I  will be
also able to run 3.0 remotely from another location - without video
stream. And of course I will be in meadow room on
jabber(conference.mcs.anl.gov)

Wesley

Thomas D. Uram wrote:

> This Thursday is a holiday in the U.S., so none of us will be around
> to run the weekly
> test meeting.  Perhaps the non-US community will step up to support
> the test meeting and
> help each other out; if so, mail to the list so people who need help
> will know that they
> can still get help this Thursday.
>
> General information about the test meetings is available here:
>
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/about/testmeetings.html

Wesley Skoczen
Applied Research, Access Grid Group
Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
1430 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, ON, L6H 2L1
tel. 905 845 9430 x8704		wesley.skoczen at sheridanc.on.ca