[AG-TECH] Registryclient

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 10:32:23 CST 2006

G'day Jean

Basically what is happening is the AG3 Venue Client is trying to contact
each of the unicast bridges before loading (In case you need to use
unicast, rather than Multicast).  What unfortuantly has been occuring is
that 1 or more Unicast bridges are located behind firewalls, which cause
our Venue Client to not be able to contact them and hence the long

After a few minutes, this will time out and will load the Venue Client.

This is a known problem and will hopefully be resolved in the next
release (3.1)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.