[AG-TECH] AGVCR mailing list

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Nov 10 14:20:46 CST 2006

	Hi,

	I have used the AG technical list and sometimes the AG-Users list ever
since AGVCR's release last year. I do though think it's time that as
well as occaisonal postings on here that AGVCR get its own list so that
I may post on there when every update takes place plus to provide an
area where people can discuss AGVCR without feeling like it's 'taking
over' this list or cross-posting to AG-Users just so that people that
user AGVCR can be kept informed of important changes.
	So, I encourage users of AGVCR to check the project website at

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	and to subscribe to the AGVCR mailing list, which should be active at
this time.
	Please note too that the current release of AGVCR, version 2.1.2, is
one I encourage all users of previous versions to upgrade to, especially
if you are planning on taking part in the SCGlobal AGVCR tutorial.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111