[AG-TECH] Mac 3.0.2 Venue Client GUI disappeared--how do it get it back without restarting?

gurcharan khanna gurcharan.s.khanna at dartmouth.edu
Fri Nov 10 11:30:45 CST 2006

Tom,

Actually the problem is the window for the venue has been exited, so
it's not minimized and part of that "other" problem of not being active.
Clicking on the Venue Client button in the Python window does pop up
the original "AG starting" splash screen but no new Venue Client appears.
It seems I have to exit AG altogether to get it back.

-gurcharan

--
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu