[AG-TECH] Slow venue responce?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 26 09:23:16 CDT 2006

Does it ever recover from this state?  Is it possibly related to some
particular
action you're taking?

I'd recommend checking the VenueServer.log file in ~/.AccessGrid for an
indication of the problem.  If you have questions while looking there,
I'd be
happy to take a look at the log file too.

Also, is there any other activity on the machine?  We run two venue servers
here at Argonne and haven't seen any periodic performance problems.