[AG-TECH] Doubt with Shared Movie Player

carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es
Wed May 24 09:52:24 CDT 2006

hello together!!!
what i try programming is a improvement for SMV.
I would like to this lets users to create marks into a movie.
(good for e-teaching and e-lerning).
The windows programm for doing it is called windows media file editor
(wmeditor),
that belongs to the installlation packet of another program called windows
encoder.
the SMV software contains wmp9.py that is the  component of windows media
player. I would like to know if it is available the com component for
wmeditor.

If not, do you know the clsid for wmeditor?

thank you

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]