[AG-TECH] Scaling the multicast mountain - can't see the unicast bridges in AG3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 22 13:12:57 CDT 2006

Hi Thad:

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the retreat.

If you are required to use an http proxy server, you'll have to make
sure that it is specified
in Tools->Preferences->Proxy.  If not, I'd be curious to know why not.
If you run the Venue
Client and don't see bridges, you could select Help->SubmitBugReport.
This will
pick up a portion of your VenueClient.log file and submit it to our
bugzilla database,
where we can analyze the cause of the problem.

If you're interested in digging deeper, you could try this:

. /Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/setupenv.sh
python
/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/Registry/RegistryClient.py

(note: if you're using csh instead of sh, you'll have to 'source
..../setupenv.csh' instead.)

Tom