[AG-TECH] Troubles entering the venues...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 22 12:51:20 CDT 2006

Did you set the GLOBUS_HOSTNAME variable in the shell, and then run the
VenueServer in
that same shell?  If you set it interactively, it will only affect the
shell in which it is set.

To set it permanently, you would have to include the export command in
the .bashrc of the
user running the venue server.

Tom