[AG-TECH] Use of Plasma/LCD/etc... displays

Julia Mullen julia.mullen at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:06:39 CDT 2006

Hi Mike -

I have done this and it works quite well as a 'super pig'.  It is not
nearly as good as a full room AG with lots of screen real estate, but
it is better than a laptop monitor.   If the attendee/user is only
using a pig to connect, you will need to consider the audio - the
headset/mic will need to be on the user, while the screen is likely
further away - just a cabling issue - but something to remember in the
configuration.

Julie