[AG-TECH] how to request a certif icate, not use cli entUI

chenp1414 at 163.com chenp1414 at 163.com
Fri May 19 09:19:07 CDT 2006

Thanks for your help!

I want to automatically request an identity certificate, not an anonymous certificate.
The identifying information you said (including First name, Last name, E-mail, Domain, Passphrase,) is provided by a file named information.txt, which is created by javascript(This step has been finished by others).
My job is reading the identifying information from the file and automatically requesting an identity certificate when the program running.
If the certificate was ready(the user need not know when it is ready), an other program can install the certificate to the default space.
All of these don't need the client user interface as show by the email attachment.
The user just know he/she need to run these two programs, but don't know what is done.

how to solve it?
Any additional pointers?

Best wishes!