[AG-TECH] AG3 VenueServer

Javier Gomez Alonso Javier.Gomez-Alonso at manchester.ac.uk
Thu May 18 11:01:32 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have installed AG 3.0.1 in two different computers running Fedora Core 5 and living in the same network segment. The configuration files VenueServer.cfg and VenueServer.dat and the Data folder are exactly the same in both computers. However, in one machine I can connect from the local machine and from external computers, but the other does not accept any external connections. External client get the "Error entering venue: connection refused" message. There is no firewall running in any of the computers. I attach the VenueServer.log. I have had a look and I cannot see anything obvious. Any help and ideas will be appreciated. Cheers,

Javi