[AG-TECH] VRVS or point-to-point

Chun-Yu CHAN cychan at hpc.unm.edu
Fri May 12 11:04:21 CDT 2006

Hello,

Totally we will have three sites in the meeting.  Therefore I am
thinking letting the VRVS user connect to the meeting via point-to-point
into the bridge and UNM and OU can just run on the normal AG.  I
remember doing such hack back in the AG1.x days.  I get my VRVS RAT
connected to the NCSA unicast bridge to the Mosaic venue, but theVRVS
VIC and AGtk-3 VIC just don't want to connect to it.  I am testing in
Mosaic right now.

Sincerely,
CY

--
# The Center for High Performance Computing at UNM
# Chun-Yu CHAN # Systems Analyst II