[AG-TECH] Problems connecting to AGServiceManager on capture node

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Thu May 11 09:45:08 CDT 2006

Hello Doug!

In the meantime I experienced several problems with the Fedora rpms when
installed.
I don't know where they come from ( if they are my fault or inherit to
the rpms), but I get somehow satisfying results
just using your AG3 dependency rpms and then completely use my AG3 CVS code.

Especially the bugs about service enabling, as well as some other
exceptions which are thrown during running AG3
are disturbing and limiting AG's functionality.

For now I will stick with the CVS code,a s I need the nodes running by
tomorrow evening.
Maybe we can discuss the issues in more detail on the AGRetreat, as far
as you join?

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier