[AG-TECH] Problems connecting to AGServiceManager on capture node

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Wed May 10 06:47:34 CDT 2006

In the meantime the behaviour is like the following:

I can connect to my capture node without problems:
Capture node:
 video & audio capture
 running
 AGServiceManager -n (means NodeService also moved to this machine)

DisplayMachine:
-Running VenueClient with personalNode=1
-Can't get displays machine ServiceManager
-Capture machine servicemanager available
-Upon "Connect to Node" I get display machines servicemanager.

Quite strange behaviour. The differenceof add Servicemanager and
"Connect to node" is not quite clear for me.
Besides that the SetServiceEnable method seems to be called in AG3 with
wrong amount of params?
I get the attached error message. This error is reproducable under
windows for enabling services.
In addition the VideoConsumerService seems not to be able to find vic.
Seems as if the vic executable is not included
into the VideoConsumerService-Zip. Possibly this error is restricted to
my local machines, as I am running from
CVS here, but I experience the same behaviour under FC3 with
VideoConsumerService.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier