[AG-TECH] Troubles entering the venues...

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Mon May 8 11:47:20 CDT 2006

Hello all,
i'm having some problems with permissions (i guess so) while trying to
enter the venues on a AG 2.4 VenueServer. I'm going to explain better
what's happening. We had first configurated the venue server/clients
inside our LAN and tested it for quite two months. After that we put our
server onto a public IP (without changing anything in the server
configuration). From this moment onwards we are no more able to reach the
venues: on the client we receive a message saying that we are not able to
connect to the lobby venue. We tried to launch a venue client onto the
same machine running the venueserver and we successfully connected it to
the lobby venue on the server. After this we tried again to connect the
other clients to the lobby on the venue server: we received the same
error, but looking inside the venue with the only venueclient connected to
it (the one running on the same machine that runs the venueserver) we saw
as many instances of the client  as the number of trials we did to log to
that venue.
How could we solve this problem?
Thank you in advance,
Faber B.