[AG-TECH] AG2 and AG3

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Thu May 4 02:42:12 CDT 2006

I have AG3 and AG2.4 successfully running on the same machine under
Windows XP.
However I complicated the whole thing a bit as I run AG3 on Python2.4
and AG2.4 on Python 2.3 on the same machine.
Starting the appropriate VenueClient it is possible to connect to the
VenueServer of its macthing AG version.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier