[AG-TECH] AG2 and AG3

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed May 3 18:13:53 CDT 2006

G'day Adam

It is possible to install both AG 2.4 and 3.0 on the same machine.

I personally have both 2.4 and 3.0 installed on Fedora Core 5 (Linux) machines and also on a Mac.  I also believe it is also possible for windows, though I haven't personally tested this.

I have a document "Access Grid Installation Guide for Fedora Core 5" (http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/aginstallonfc5) which demonstrates how to install both versions on a single machine.  It is still currently being developed, as I am documenting some of the features for a multi-node setup for AG 3.0, but I hope to complete this work soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Jason.