[AG-TECH] AG Retreat: Registration deadline extended

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 1 11:01:12 CDT 2006

The draft program for this year's Access Grid Retreat is available at:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/flevents/ag/agr06/ProgramDraft.pdf

As can be seen, we'll have presentations on collaboration in general,
on how people are using the Access Grid today, and we'll discuss
how people should be using it in the future.  We'll also have hands-on
sessions on the last day, in two tracks, for users and developers of
the Access Grid software.

A number of people registered for the Retreat over the weekend,
despite the passing of the scheduled registration deadline last Friday.  To
accommodate others who may yet wish to register, we are extending the
registration deadline for a week, until Friday, May 5.

If you have already registered for the Retreat, but have not reserved at the
hotel, please note that the hotel room block will be released today, May 1.
Attendees may still be able to reserve a room at the hotel beyond today, but
rooms will no longer be specially held.

If you have any questions about the Retreat, address them to
agr2006 at accessgrid.org.

Thanks,
Tom Uram