[AG-TECH] Certificates in AG3

Javier Gomez Alonso Javier.Gomez-Alonso at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 09:28:11 CST 2006

Hi all,

The AG3 beta 2 page in the accessgrid.org site says that certificates are no longer required by the Venue Client. However, I still want to restrict access to a test server based on client certificates. Can I still do this? If so, how? I have been playing around and I don't seem to be able to add new people or roles in the security tab of the Venue Management tool, or to see/modify actions for those. I am not using a server certificate at the moment, but I have requested it. I don't know whether that has something to do with it. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers,

 - Javi

Javier Gomez Alonso
Collaborative Working Developments
RSS Group (Research Support Services)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 0584
E-mail: javier.gomez-alonso at manchester.ac.uk
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/gomez_alonso