[AG-TECH] SharedBrowser

Rosario Lombardo rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
Fri Mar 3 12:48:13 CST 2006

Hi everybody!
My SharedBrowser stopped to work!
On two winXP neither SharedBrowser can be started: selecting Open(/for
all) nothing happens, on both machines.

On one of them I'm also running a VenueServer, so here is what I did:
- reinstalled SharedBrowser (agpm -u/-p)-> didn't work
- reinstalled AGtk, deleting also per-user AccessGrid dir -> didn't work
- tried again inside NCSA Lobby: -> didn't work

- synchronized sever and client with the same ntp server and restarted
both AGTk
- here posting relevant server/client logs ;)

Many thanks,
\\Rosario

--

Rosario Lombardo
Information Science and Technology Institute (ISTI) - Cnr, Italy
rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
<mailto:rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it>   *-*   http://hpc.isti.cnr.it/~lombardo
<http://hpc.isti.cnr.it/%7Elombardo>
phone: +39 050-315-3076