[AG-TECH] Any AG Sites in Paris (France, not Idaho)

R. P. Channing ["Rick"] Rodgers rodgers at nlm.nih.gov
Wed Mar 1 16:42:31 CST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

We are tying to conference with a colleague in Paris during an upcoming 2-day
meeting.  I do not find any AG sites in France on the global node listing
at Accessgrid Central:

   http://agcentral.org/nodes

(the only listed French site is on Reunion, an island off the eastern coast of
Africa!).

We tried conferencing between her site and us using a bridged venue at
NCSA but the experience was **horrible**.  We think the ideal solution would
be to get her to a well-run working node somewhere in Paris -- does anyone
know of one?

Many Thanks, Rick Rodgers

R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D. * rodgers at nlm.nih.gov * (301)435-3267 (voice, fax)
OHPCC, LHNCBC, U.S. National Library of Medicine, NIH
Bldg 38, Rm. B1N-30F2, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda MD 20894 USA
http://lhc.nlm.nih.gov/staff/rodgers/rodgers.html